Our Youth and their Families are an important part of the Church Family.
We work to organize two gatherings each month that focus on Fellowship and Service/Mission.
Some highlights have included:
- River Floating Trip
- Snow Tubing Trip
- Stop Hunger Now – Rise Against Hunger
- Pool Party
- Presbytery Middle School Youth Rally in the Fall
- Trunk & Treat
- Outdoor/Indoor Family Movie Nights
- Attending Youth sporting events
- Souper Bowl Sunday
- Sunday School Christmas Program
Our Youth are also called on to help lead in worship throughout the year including Youth Sunday – Mother’s Day and helping lead worship during the Christmas Eve Candlelight Service.
We also offer two Youth Sunday School classes each Sunday morning @ 9:45am. Both our Middle School and High School Youth Sunday School classes are currently using Sparkhouse Animate curriculum which provides videos and interactive discussion.