Romney Presbyterian Church (The “Town Church” @ 100 W. Rosemary Lane)
Sunday Worship each Sunday @ 11am
Sunday School @ 9:45am
Worship is fairly traditional with a sermon, hymns, liturgy, and a choir.
Most of our music is played on an organ but occasionally we have other special music.
The Pastor and chir typically wear robes during worship however you will find attendees dressed in all types of attire from dressy to casual and everything in between.
Please join us and come as you are!
1Adult Sunday School Class meets in the Library
St. Luke’s Chapel (Located on South Branch River Road)
Sunday Worship on the 1st and 3rd Sunday @ 9am
Sunday School every Sunday @ 10am
Worship is fairly traditional with a sermon, hymns, and liturgy, but more casual as a small congregation.
Most of our music is played on the piano, but occasionally we have other special music.
The Pastor does not typically wear a robe during worship and you will find attendees dressed in all types of attire from dressy to casual and everything in between.
- Most Sundays we have light refreshments available at the Town Church after worship. Once a month or so, we have a larger covered dish lunch.
Special Worship Services:
- We have a combined service on fifth Sundays at 10:30 am. From March through September we meet outdoors at St. Luke’s. From October through February, indoors at the Town Church.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service is a beautiful way to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. The evening consists of an array of musical instruments and talented singers. It continues with singing traditional Christmas hymns by candlelight.
- Ash Wednesday Service with Imposition of Ashes
- Lenten Lunches on Wednesdays through Lent sponsored by the Ministerial Association.
- Maundy Thursday Worship Service with Communion
- Community Sunrise service sponsored by the Ministerial Association
- Services at both St. Luke’s Chapel (9 am) and the Town Church (11 am)