Romney Presbyterian Church
(The “Town Church” @ 100 W. Rosemary Lane)
Sunday Worship each Sunday @ 11am
Sunday School @ 9:45am
Worship is fairly traditional with a sermon, hymns, liturgy, and a choir.
Most of our music is played on an organ and piano, but occasionally we have other special music.
The Pastor and choir typically wear robes during worship however you will find attendees dressed in all types of attire from dressy to casual and everything in between.
Please join us and come as you are!
2 Adult Sunday School Classes
- Mary Belle Foot Room
2 Youth Sunday School Classes
- Middle School – upstairs in Youth Suite
- High School – upstairs in Youth Suite
St. Luke’s Chapel
(Located on South Branch River Road)
Sunday Worship on the 1st and 3rd Sunday @ 9am
Sunday School every Sunday @ 10am
Worship is fairly traditional with a sermon, hymns, and liturgy, but more casual as a small congregation.
Most of our music is played on the piano, but occasionally we have other special music.
The Pastor does not typically wear a robe during worship and you will find attendees dressed in all types of attire from dressy to casual and everything in between.
- On the 2nd Sunday each month after 11am Worship
- Different groups take turns providing the food
Special Worship Services:
- Romney Presbyterian Church likes to do something special in worship when there is a 5th Sunday such as a Bluegrass Sunday Worship with a local bluegrass band providing bluegrass gospel music.
- St. Luke Chapel has a covered dish breakfast on 5th Sundays.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service is a beautiful way to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. The evening consists of an array of musical instruments and talented singers. It continues with singing traditional Christmas hymns by candlelight.
- Ash Wednesday Service with Imposition of Ashes
- Lenten Lunches on Wednesdays through Lent sponsored by the Ministerial Association.
- Maundy Thursday Worship Service with Communion
- Community Sunrise service sponsored by the Ministerial Association