Wednesday Fellowship Dinners
- Fellowship Dinners are held on the 3rd Wednesday each month. It typically has a potluck dinner theme and a brief program.
- Coffee Hour is held on the 2nd Sunday of each month after Worship. Different groups and committees within the church take turns providing the food.
Outdoor Worship & Picnic with River Floating Trip
- Typically in June we have an Outdoor Worship Service and Picnic at St. Luke’s Chapel. It is followed by a river floating trip with our Youth and their families.
Family Movie Night
- We often organize a family movie night both outdoors and indoors for the entire community. The movie is shone on a big screen with a projector. Free popcorn, water, and icee pops are provided.
Other Fellowship Events
- We are always seeking out other opportunities to plan fellowship events such as
- Pool Parties
- Trunk & Treat @ Halloween
- Advent workshop
- and more!